Rosalyn Chissick – South West-based editor and proofreader
Some of her editorial work:
- Seven Ways to Build Resilience: Strengthening your Ability to Deal with Difficult Times by Dr. Chris Johnstone (Robinson Publishing)
- Find Your Power, a toolkit for resilience and positive change, by Dr. Chris Johnstone (Permanent Publications)
- Vegetable Joy, eating more vegetables for health and love of life, by Cynthia Alves (Lifepower Press)
- Invisible People, Christmas Reflections, Tinsel and Turkey, by The Greenhill Scribes (Wilbeck & Lewbar)
- Memories for Life, by Anne Wilson (Wilbeck & Lewbar)
- The Windmill, Millfield School’s magazine.
Rosalyn Chissick is a copywriter and publicist. Rosalyn runs creative writing day retreats at multi-award-winning The Barn in Somerset.
For Rosalyn Chissick’s writing services, please get in contact.